Thursday, April 1, 2010

Off To London

It's the morning before I leave for London. I'm lying in bed thinking about packing, but I haven't got my body to follow my mind. I have to pack 2 weeks worth of close and necessities into one little backpack. It's going to be a challenge!

Valeria and I leave for London tonight at 16:56. Then we have a 6 hour train ride to London. Not the most convenient mode of transportation but it was the cheapest! Hopefully we can plan some of our trip out while we sit there and do nothing. I'm not planning on taking my iPhone so that I don't have to worry about not losing it. I'm just taking my camera and my cell phone.

From London we go to Barcelona. That will be early morning on the 6th. There we're staying with some friends of my uncle. I'm excited to learn a little Catalan (the language spoken in Barcelona, along with Spanish). Then on the 10th we head to Pisa and the 11th to Florence. It's going to be an amazing trip and I hope to take lots of pictures!

I most likely won't be in touch for the next two weeks so don't worry if you don't hear anything from me. It means I'm having a good time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment