Sunday, January 3, 2010

Packing

Hey everyone!
Today is the first day of packing...and honestly the first step towards going to France. Only 3 days left in the U.S. and my mind is finally in that direction after all the Christmas and New Years festivities, but I've got a long way to go. My room is a wreck with all the potential outfits that may soon be going in my suitcase and I'm trying to make sure I see, and say goodbye to everyone I won't be seeing for the next 5 months.

I will be writing next from Tours, France. Just an hour south of Paris by train. I do have wireless in the house I will be living at, so if you have Skype I would love to talk to any of you at some point or another. I don't get on often so it would most likely have to be an arranged meeting, but I would love to see you all from France! I will not be taking my cell phone, so please no calls or texts! Thank you! Also, if you want to become a follower of my blog I believe it sends you an email when I write a new post so you don't have to remember to check my page on your own. That may be helpful!

Well I hope you all had a great Christmas and Happy New decade! I hope you all had a wonderful start to 2010! Stay in touch!

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment